Many people struggle every day with excess body fat. Liposuction is the most popular procedure in cosmetic surgery for resolving this problem. It is a simple surgical technique, available to suction fat from particular parts of the body. With the advancement of technology, liposuction has become less painful and easier to perform. The thighs tend to have more localized deposits of fat in most people. Through liposuction fat cells are permanently removed from the thighs. However, it is recommended to keep a stable weight to prevent new fat deposition. In order to have long-lasting results, it’s important to exercise and eat healthily. Being a cosmetic surgery, liposuction requires a lot of precaution and expertise. Liposuction to thighs surgery in Delhi is the perfect solution if you are frustrated with excess fat.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- When do you need thigh Liposuction?
- What is the Procedure of Thigh Liposuctions?
- What is the recovery time for liposuction on thighs?
- Cost of thigh Liposuction
1. When do you need thigh Liposuction?
Liposuction is a procedure for removing fat from areas of the body that are resistant to diet and exercise. The fat in the thighs tends to have the most localized deposits of fat, and those are usually inherited.
Who needs liposuction of the thighs?
- Women are often unhappy with the appearance of their thighs; therefore, liposuction is frequently requested in the thighs.
- Liposuction of the thighs tends to be more popular with women than men.
- Most women experience the deposition of adipose tissues (fat cells) in the thighs as well as an increase in volume.
- A patient may feel lowered in confidence if they perceive this problem negatively. In such instances, liposuction for the thighs is the solution.
Who can benefit from liposuction for thigh?
People with localized fat and good skin tone can best benefit from liposuction. Some patients with varying amounts of fat and skin sagging do, however, also require a surgical lift in addition to liposuction surgery in Delhi.
2. What is the Procedure for Thigh Liposuctions?
The following are different types of liposuction of the thighs in India:
- Fluid injection or tumescent liposuction: This is the classic liposuction method. Several large volumes of a medicated solution containing anesthesia, epinephrine, and a salt solution are injected before the fat is removed.
- Super-wet technique: It is similar to the fluid injection technique. The difference lies in the amount of fluid to inject, which is the same as the fat to be removed.
- Ultrasonic liposuction and external ultrasonic liposuction: VASER technology is one of the developments in ultrasound-assisted liposuction, which uses low-power ultrasound to create precise cavitation of fat cells with little risk of damaging nearby tissue.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): It uses laser energy to induce lipolysis (liquify fat) and stimulate new collagen formation.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL): This method uses a controlled cannula to create small, rapid movements that loosen and break up fat cells, which makes it easier to remove fat while causing less pain and bleeding.
3. What is the recovery time for liposuction on thighs?
- Unless extremely large volumes of fat need to be removed, liposuction does not require an overnight stay in the hospital.
- It is normal to experience bruising, swelling, and pain for a few weeks after surgery. An antibiotic may also be needed to prevent infection.
- Your results of liposuction in thighs can be seen after the swelling subsides.
- In the area treated with liposuction, you may also notice some loose skin. Over time, loose skin will get tighter.
- In some cases, surgical intervention may be needed to tighten up the skin, depending on age or how much fat was removed.
- After the procedure, you might not see the results you want right away. It may take 1-3 months for you to see final results depending on how much fat was removed.
- Most people return to work within a few days and can resume their normal routines within two weeks. It varies from person to person, however.
4. Cost of thigh Liposuction
In India, the cost of liposuction is quite low and more affordable when compared to the rest of the world. In addition, the advancements in medical technology in the last few years are also worth noting.
- In India, liposuction costs range between INR 20,000 and INR 5,00,000, depending on how much fat has to be removed.
- Liposuction for the thighs may be a bit more expensive than other body parts due to the higher concentration of fat cells in the thighs.
Factors that affect the liposuction for thighs cost
- Costs associated with hospitals
- Physician fees and fees charged by doctors’ teams
- Getting screened for health issues
- Prescription medication costs
- Costs associated with postoperative follow-up
- Is liposuction a safe procedure?
Liposuction to the thighs is safe, fast, minimal surgery risks, and reduces recovery time.
The procedure is popular because of its relative ease of use, high patient satisfaction rate, and relatively high level of safety.
- Will scarring occur after liposuction?
There might be tiny scars after liposuction in thighs that are barely noticeable. The scarring and healing of wounds have not been reported as adverse.
- When can we expect to see results of liposuction for thighs?
More than 50% of the results will be seen the next day. Most patients will see 90% of their ultimate liposuction results within one to three months after surgery. Full results will be seen after 6 months.
- Does liposuction have an age limit?
Liposuction does not have an age limit. A patient of any age can undergo the procedure, from their twenties to their seventies.
Liposuction is one of the safest surgical procedures when performed by an experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon under local anesthetic and IV sedation.
The Aesculpir clinic is a one-stop cosmetic surgery clinic in Delhi for all your cosmetic concerns. The clinic is well equipped with state-of-the-art instruments and provides a comprehensive and holistic solution to all your aesthetic problems under one roof.